[oletrucks] Pulley

To: "oletrucks list" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Pulley
From: "Charles Culver" <sculver@caprock.net>
Date: Mon, 2 Jul 2001 20:29:12 -0500
I was having a time with belts on my '50 3600 with the 235 and air
conditioner.  Having replaced the old generator with an alternator, and adding
an air conditioner compressor, I wound up with 2 narrow pulleys, plus one wide
one on the crank shaft.  The crankshaft pulley, which turns the other three,
was not grabbing the narrow belt, thus slipping, eating belts and no A/C when
I need it most.  List member Barbara Boedigheimer hooked me up with the Damper
Doctor, 1055 Parkview Ave, Redding, CA 96001   530-246-2984.  Got a narrow
pulley on the way for the 235, at a cost of about $125, including shipping.

Thought I'd pass this along in case anyone else has had a similar problem.

Smokey Culver
League City, Texas
'50 3600 5-window (mine)
'58 Apache (hers)