[oletrucks] Wallpaper

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Wallpaper
From: "Bill Broadway" <bcubed@vanhalen-irc.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Jul 2001 16:05:20 -0500
Tom Caperton posted a link to some excellent photos recently. I downloaded
them and made myself some wallpaper. It looked so good I contacted Tom and
asked him if he would mind if I made them available to the list and he said
no problem!

I made a quick page up for them at
http://www.vanhalen-irc.com/bill/oletrucks

They are available in 2 formats, as 3 collections for the free Wallpaper
program Webshots which you can get from http://www.webshots.com or in 3 zip
archives as jpegs that you can download and use manually.

There are 30 pictures at roughly 1024x768 .. but they look great at 800x600,
640x480 or resolutions larger than 1024x768. I edited some of them to make
them fill the whole screen.

These photos were taken by and are owned by Tom, who has given permission to
me to put them together for the list.

If there is interest, I wouldn't mind putting together another collection of
pictures of list members trucks. The only thing is they would need to be of
substantial size and quality (nothing looks worse than a small picture
stretched 300% to fill the screen).

Enjoy,
Bill