[oletrucks] Power Steering Conversion Kit For Sale

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Power Steering Conversion Kit For Sale
From: Stkcode <stkcode@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 7 Jul 2001 12:53:45 -0700 (PDT)
Hi,

I'm selling a never been used, 1947-59 Chevy Power
Steering Kit, Part Number 4759PSK from Classic
Performance Products for $120.  I originally bought
this kit for my 53 3100 deluxe cab but have decided to
go with IFS.  This kit is for useing a saginaw
steering sector with the stock I-beam.  This kit sells
for $130, plus you still have to buy the stock height
4" pitman arm which will cost another $50.  I'm
selling the kit plus the pitman arm for $120 plus s/h.
 It has never been used put I did start to paint it a
while back but never finished.  If anyone is
interested, please ping me off the list.

Thanks
Jon
Mod 53 3100 Deluxe

=====