[oletrucks] Another Oletruck voyage

To: "Oletrucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>,
Subject: [oletrucks] Another Oletruck voyage
From: "tcape" <tcape@weblnk.net>
Date: Sun, 8 Jul 2001 12:01:52 -0400
Many of you on the list will remember Scott Sensing and his trip to Alaska
last year in his '52 Chevy (stock) pickup.  He drove his '52 from Tennessee
to Alaska and back.....over 11,000 miles to raise money for the American
Cancer Society.  Seems like I remember some of the list members riding along
with him in their trucks during various parts of his trip.  Am I right?

I just read in "Hot Rod" magazine that Scott is planning another trip
starting August 4 (hey, that's my birthday!).  He will be driving Route 66
and raising money for the National Multiple Sclerosis Society.  Has anyone
been keeping up with this?  Will any of you Oletruckers be joining him on
any part of the Route 66 trip?  It's a little far away for me, but maybe
some of the Oletruckers will be able to ride along with him.  The website
for this trip is     www.route66.bigstep.com
Tom Caperton
47-2nd 3100....in Whiteville, NC
tcape@weblnk.net