[oletrucks] Fixer-upper sighting in Tennesee

To: "Truck List" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Fixer-upper sighting in Tennesee
From: "Justin C. Earl" <porkchopzz4@netzero.net>
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2001 14:56:11 -0400
Hi all:

Was making a delivery near Georgetown, TN and saw an AD truck for sale.  It
was a Chevrolet and an Advanced Design series but I'm not sure what year.
Looks like a 1/2 ton and looks to be complete/stock.  It is sitting in a
guy's front yard with $500 written on the windshield.  If you want to check
it out, off of I-75 take the Cleveland exit 25 (Highway 60) and go 7.6 miles
west. It will be on the right hand side.

Enjoy!

-Justin Earl
'51 1 ton dually (still haven't gotten the dang cab off yet)