Re: [oletrucks] The Way of Things

To: "Bobby D Keeland" <bob_keeland@usgs.gov>, oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] The Way of Things
From: Nick_Griswell@SIND.COM
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2001 16:27:29 -0400
Sounds like they were all very fortunate that it was only the hood that got ran
over!  Yuk!  Yuk!  Yuk!  Sounds like we have the same project list (my FATBOY is
still sitting, but the hardwood flooring in the house is coming along nicely).
Oh well, that is the good thing about these ole trucks - "they will wait", but
the problem is - "I don't want to!"

Nick Griswell
Rock Spring, GA
1954-3100 5-window "FATBOY"