FW: [oletrucks] Rearend Question

To: "'oletrucks@autox.team.net'" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: FW: [oletrucks] Rearend Question
From: "Greganti, Henry" <GregantiH@shelby-sheriff.org>
Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2001 16:33:21 -0500
-----Original Message-----
From:   Greganti, Henry [mailto:GregantiH@shelby-sheriff.org]
<mailto:[mailto:GregantiH@shelby-sheriff.org]>
Sent:   Wednesday, July 11, 2001 10:41 AM
To:     'oletrucks@autox.team.net'
Subject:        [oletrucks] Rearend Question

Hi Everybody, I need a little info, I decided to go with a 350 ci engine,
and a turbo 350 transmission in my 53 Chevrolet = ton truck. I need to find
a rear end that will fit with out much alteration. It does not matter if
it's a 5 or 6 lug pattern, and the higher the gear ratio the better. What
would be the best application ?
Thanks,
Henry Greganti
Bartlett, tn.