Re: [oletrucks] Leaf springs

To: <Rlcokc@aol.com>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Leaf springs
From: "Jon Kunkel" <jonkunkel@home.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2001 13:30:12 -0500
Check out JC Whitney, they have new front and rear leaf springs for under
$50/piece ( I bought mine 3 years ago from them and they work and fit
perfectly).  They also came with bushings on them, something the vendors
make you order separately.  The only thing I had to buy in addition to the
springs was 2 sets of shackles (1 for front and 1 for the rear)

 I just checked their website and could not locate them.  But I have an
older catalog (expired last month) that lists them at $74.98/ea front and
$89.98/ea rear.  The ordering part number get from them, they will send you
a free catalog.  Phone # 1 800 865-4227.  You will also be surprised at some
of the other parts they have that are cheaply priced compared to the
vendors.  Brake shoes, drums, fuel pump, gasket sets, and quite a bit more,
some of these parts are name brand too.  Any questions give me a call

Jon 50 3104
Chicago burbs