Re: [oletrucks] Old Navy

To: Pastorjon994@cs.com, oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Old Navy
From: Rick Warren <bluu55@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2001 18:13:22 -0700 (PDT)
 Jon, my wife told me that we are going to be getting an Old Navy store in CU
sometime soon. Maybe we can find out then from someone! How you doing? have'nt
seen you on the list very much lately! See ya.

Rick W.
'55 1st 3100
White Heath, IL.
  Pastorjon994@cs.com wrote: I remember someone saying that the fellow who
preps these trucks has done
business with Jim Carters.

I talked to a person in a store in Tulsa, OK once and I was under the
impression that the tranny's etc. were pulled and shelved. Maybe one of the
vendors cut a deal with them.

Jon Callahan
'50 3100
Champaign/Urbana, IL