Re: [oletrucks] Brake Shoes Won't Go On

To: "Truck Guy" <chevy620@juno.com>, "oletrucks"
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Brake Shoes Won't Go On
From: "Jeffrey cerniglia" <jcerniglia@msn.com>
Date: Sat, 14 Jul 2001 23:20:50 -0400
Nate,
            Are the adjusters turned all the way in? also do you have the
primary
shoe in the right place? One shoe is always longer than the other, refer to
your shop manual and it will describe it's placement in detail. I know that
sounds
obvious but ive done it by accident before.

Jeff Cerniglia
1959 GMC Fleetside
1957 Chevrolet Belair
1954 Dodge M37