[oletrucks] caddilac engine swap

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] caddilac engine swap
From: "littlejoker" <littlejoker76@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 15 Jul 2001 07:53:46 -0500
 i am planning a engine swap for my 59' chevy . the donor is a 77'cad. sedan
deville, 425 big block and a 400r tranny.also will the origanal rear end
hold the 385ft lbs of torq. it will produce? or would i be better off
swapping the gm 10 bolt from the caddy as well?  if anyone has performed
this swap or has any advice for me it would be greatly appreciated..

 thanks ,

 charles
littlejoker76@hotmail.com