Re: [oletrucks] License Plates

To: "Brian Richards" <yosho@bak.rr.com>, <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] License Plates
From: "dpewter" <dpewter@msn.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2001 04:15:30 -0500
I just had a plate refinished & a new one made (uses the old one as a
template & looks real from only a foot away-much heavier & a little thicker
than original).  It was $30 to refinish, $30 for the newly made & $5 to ship
back to me.  Don't quote me on the prices exactly-it was at a show (may have
had a discount going, don't remember) & as always prices may vary (the
condition of your plate may make it harder to repair, if can be at all).
But, the old man may just have a replacement for sale (has several plates
from several states, in boxes, for sale as well).  Uses airbrush &
automotive paints in process.  I'm very pleased with the his work.

Contact is:

Theile Gerald
10955 Center Dr.
Vernon, TX  76384