[oletrucks] Brake Drums, Front Axle, clutch cover for sale

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Brake Drums, Front Axle, clutch cover for sale
From: Dave <dave@juniorbaseball.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2001 18:32:07 -0700
I've got a couple parts for a post-'54 1/2T truck, I believe. They did not
fit our '50 GMC.

- Chevy Pickup mid-1950s Front Axle w/brake drums (good meat on them for
turning) $50.00
  Sorry - can't ship this lump, too heavy! You pick them up, or arrange
pickup from my home.

- Chevy pickup lower clutch cover, good shape. $25 includes shipping in US.

I can email photos if you'd like to see them.
Dave (818) 710-1234 (office)
818) 347-3791 home.
West Hills
(Near Los Angeles, CA.)