[oletrucks] not a truck but a chevy

To: "Oletrucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] not a truck but a chevy
From: "Tom" <tomntam@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 21 Jul 2001 18:43:06 -0400
If this question is out of line for the list I apologize and want ask
another question like it in the future. However I figured that if anyone
would know you guys would and if not you could find out.
A friend of mine called and wants to know what a 39 Chevy 2 door Coupe all
original would be worth. He said that the engine may be blown and the
interior has some dry rot. The car has been sitting in a shed for 17 years.
My friend has not seen the car and is going by what someone told him. The
man selling the car inherited it and apparently doesn't want it and said to
make an offer. The owner is bringing the car to NC from Virginia next week
and my friend wants to be ready with an offer that would be fair to both
parties. I know it is difficult to say without seeing the car, but a good
ballpark estimate would be appreciated.
        Thanks in advance,
                Tom 55 2nd 3100

1997 -2000 Racing Seasons