[oletrucks] parts value

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] parts value
From: "R.Oliver" <roliver@cablelan.net>
Date: Sun, 22 Jul 2001 19:14:32 -0700
I am in the process of rodding a `49 GMC....replacing
engine,tranny, entire drivetrain...front and rear
suspension...steering system ...etc about the only things I am
keeping are the body and frame.Everything was original and  in
good running condition when I stripped it down,rear end is in pieces
but all the pieces are there.A local restorer wants everything.He
restores old vehicles and sells them.I have no idea of the value of
the above,any advice would be greatly appreciated.I asked him for
an offer but he wants me to set the price.Don`t want to rip him off
but would like to get a fair price.   Bob Oliver `49 GMC