Re: [oletrucks] July 10

To: "David G Shier" <dshier@rmi.net>,
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] July 10
From: "Claude" <cramey@dashlink.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2001 14:49:48 -0500
Sorry for the non-truck post. This site will explain the virus and give you
removal instructions.
http://www.symantec.com/avcenter/venc/data/w32.sircam.worm@mm.html

Truck stuff. I'm almost done with the paint on my '85 Chevy. Now (when the
weather gets cooler) I can start some serious body work on the '59.

Claude
http://www.dashlink.com/~rameyfam