[oletrucks] TF Rearends for sale, TF bed stuff, doors.

To: "Oletrucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] TF Rearends for sale, TF bed stuff, doors.
From: "Mike " <passnb4u@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 28 Jul 2001 19:20:31 -0700
I've got a few TF rearends for sale:

'59 Chevy original posi rearend. 4.10/11 ratio.  Pulled the drums and
brake stuff off, but probably could find them, no Ebrake cables though, I used
them with the Dana44 I put under the truck.

'55-2 Original open rearend 3.90 ratio.  Complete with Ebrake
cables.

  I also have a 55-2 bed, come's without the steps or tailgate  I
may have an extra tailgtae in the shed, but don't recall it's condition.
The passenger side fender needs help.  I was going to make a trailor out of
it, but probably won't get around to it.  Has the original wood (rotted)
and metal strips (few bent) and the cross sills still under it.

  I also have about a complete TF bed worth of parts that's been taken
apart for storage.

  Also have a few TF doors in various shape and completeness.

Notice no prices listed?  Well, I'd just as soon trade for something
as sell stuff outright, that way we'd both feel we got what we wanted.  But
make an inquiry about it, we can talk, then you can make an offer.

  Somthing I do need right now is a good 5HP industrial (no HF stuff)
1750 RPM electric motor, the big one, not the little pretend kind.

  I'm in the Modesto, Ca. area, would be best for pickup, but if ya
reeeeealy gotta have it, I could ship it.

--- Mike

--- passnb4u@earthlink.net