Re: [oletrucks] Found a great new hand cleaner

To: "Tom" <tomntam@earthlink.net>, "B&A Kettunen" <bekett@uslink.net>,
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Found a great new hand cleaner
From: "dpewter" <dpewter@msn.com>
Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2001 22:39:29 -0500
I've also used this trick- If your finger nails are any longer than "ground
stump" short & they load up with grease that takes you an hour to clean,
drag your nails over a bar of soap & get it packed under your nails b4 you
start; where there is soap, the grease can't get & it also (like Tom's idea)
makes cleanup start out faster.

Regards,
Doug Pewterbaugh
dpewter@msn.com