[oletrucks] members photos

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] members photos
From: Wayne Osborne <wayne@chevytrucks.org>
Date: Mon, 06 Aug 2001 13:17:47 -0400
Got a few to add--sorry been lagging a little behind but a long family
illness has encased most of my time lately. Sadly to say--resulted in the
passing of my wifes G'ma whom is now dancing with her husband again, he's
been waiting to see her for 11 long years. Now they shall live together in
eternity....

  Now on to happier things...
Nick Griswell ownes this '54 he has named "Fatboy"--looks as though he's
making great progess...  Here's the link...
http://chevytrucks.org/wayne/nick54side.jpg

Antonio Tijerino is heavy into the rebuild of his 53 truck..
http://chevytrucks.org/wayne/antonio53.jpg  other photos on the members page.

Frank Chandler owns this finished 51--327 built, camaro clip, taurus seats,
s-10 brake,booster, jeep str clm, ventura rear 308, 350 autobox.  Nice...
http://chevytrucks.org/wayne/frank51.jpg

Andy Burke got a fine set here...A 49 suburban and a 49 half ton...The burb
was purchased from a list member.....
http://chevytrucks.org/wayne/andy49burb.jpg
http://chevytrucks.org/wayne/andy49.jpg

Guess thats about it for now... As allways these and a whole bunch of other
members rides are available for viewing at
http://www.chevytrucks.org/wayne/member.html

-wayne

Wayne Osborne
1956 Chevy Pickup