Re: [oletrucks] 1953 GMC for sale

To: woodrow@isomedia.com, oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] 1953 GMC for sale
From: Rroslowski@aol.com
Date: Sun, 12 Aug 2001 19:34:06 EDT
Woody,

Too bad about your GMC's.  I am one person on this list who actually prefers
GMC's to Chevies (don't get me wrong everyone -- I love em all!).  But I have
two things working against me with your offer right now.... (1) I live on the
other side of the country - New Jersey; and (2) I don't have any extra cash
right now as my wife & I are in the process of buying our first home and are
saving every penny to use towards it.  Good luck with finding a new owner!

Roger Roslowski, Jr.
Rroslowski@aol.com
Lawrenceville, New Jersey
Chevy & GMC Truck Admirer (for now!)