RE: [oletrucks] 41 to 46 Chevy wheel color

To: "Jhouse" <jhouse@ccsol.com>,
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] 41 to 46 Chevy wheel color
From: "haist" <haist2@home.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2001 17:21:17 -0700
The Art Decos have BLACK wheels.  The factory would paint wheels body color
on special order.  The trucks have NO pin stripe like the cars of the era
did.

Source: CHEV 1946 SPECIFICATIONS-TRUCK Pg 48.

Sounds like the truck is really coming along.  When can we see pix?

Whitney Haist
Orinda, CA
Chevy trucks: 2-'46s & a '39
www.jps.net/haist/artdeco.htm <http://www.jps.net/haist/artdeco.htm>