RE: [oletrucks] Rubber restoration

To: "Woods and Cindy Houghton" <woodecindy@caverns.com>,
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] Rubber restoration
From: dcvjrv@covad.net
Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2001 06:45:00 -0400
I am planning on reusing the windshield rubber on my 64 Spyder Convertible
and in talking with the glass man that is going to reinstall the
windshield, he said to soak the rubber in boiled linseed oil for about a
week and that would make the rubber soft and pliable again.

Jim V.
1964 Chevrolet Corvair Spyder Convertible
http://www.angelfire.lycos.com/mi2/jrvvehicles
dcvjrv@covad.net