Re: [oletrucks] Terry Glines?

To: <mark@noakes.com>, <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Terry Glines?
From: "tcape" <tcape@weblnk.net>
Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2001 17:49:14 -0400
Mark, I correspond with Terry Glines every month or so.  I think he's
dropped off the list.  He's spending his time building his new rod, and has
sold the panel he was working on.  (Needed the money for his rod project.)
He seems to be doing great, and I'm sure he'd love to hear from you.  His
email address is ace0027@attglobal.net
Tom Caperton
47-2nd 3100....in Whiteville, NC
tcape@weblnk.net