[oletrucks] I need one windshield trim piece

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] I need one windshield trim piece
From: "Hanlon, Bill" <Bill.Hanlon@COMPAQ.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2001 07:51:44 -0500
Somewhere in my garage is the fourth little "joint" piece
for the "deluxe" stainless steel windshield trim for 55.2
thru 59 truck.  I've looked everywhere except where it is
and can find the other three pieces but not this one.

If you have one of the pieces that you could spare I'd offer
$10 + shipping for it.  I bought one from Heavy Chevy, but
it is not actually original equipment and doesn't quite
fit right.