Re: [oletrucks] <toys, diecast - GMC> 57 GMC panel,

To: GremlinGTs@aol.com, oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] <toys, diecast - GMC> 57 GMC panel,
From: Rroslowski@aol.com
Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2001 10:10:12 EDT
Jerry,

Thanks for the head's up on this one.  I've been waiting all year for the MB
'57 GMC Panel Van to come out (since January when Matchbox listed on their on
their web site; funny thing about the picture there was that it stated '57
GMC PV but had a pic of the Dodge Power Wagon instead!).  I'll have to check
out my local Target later today to see if they got any in.  I prefer GMC's
b/c so little toys out there exist in GMC models.  FYI: Chevy collectors,
SpecCast has a great looking '57 Chevy Panel Van done up in a US Mail scheme,
and a '67 Chevy Panel Van in the same scheme will be out this fall (their '57
Cameo, '57 Stake Bed, and '57 Wreckers are all good looking too).  Thanks
again....

Roger Roslowski, Jr.
Rroslowski@aol.com
Lawrenceville, New Jersey