[oletrucks] re:explain yourself

To: "'[Nova List]'" <nova@seas.smu.edu>,
Subject: [oletrucks] re:explain yourself
From: "Al&Judy" <cayfords@sympatico.ca>
Date: Sun, 26 Aug 2001 22:03:10 -0400
I received an email tonight list members had not received the polish they
had paid for. I sent the last of the list purchase polish through Canada
Post on July 23rd. If any one has not yet received their polish, please let
me know.I will investigate delivery problems, or if anyone wants, issue
refunds.
Sorry for way delay in replying, late Sunday is the only time I have to
check  and reply to email.

Al