[oletrucks] Re: 6 volts

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Re: 6 volts
From: Advdesign1@aol.com
Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2001 21:14:35 EDT
GMC was the last to change over to 12 volts.
  All the 1955 Task Force style were still 6 volts.  GMC is so well built
they will start on about 4 volts, but you should maintain the 6 volt battery.
 You won't be sorry.  Find some 6V halogen headlights if you have cataracts
or other vision problems.  If not, Wagner 6v regular headlamps are really
bright.
Bob ADler