[oletrucks] Patriotism (Offtopic)

To: "Oletrucks (E-mail)" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Patriotism (Offtopic)
From: "Willard, Andrew" <andrew.willard@experian.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2001 08:37:35 -0700
Hey gang,

I just wanted to say that I was extremely encouraged last night while
watching the news.  A local station was reporting on a concert by a
semi-punk rock band "Blink 182" that had been postponed from last week till
last night.  I couldn't believe how many of the kids were wearing red,
white, and blue at the concert.  The station also interviewed several of the
kids and I was amazed at the thoughtfulness and patriotic spirit of today's
youth whom I had previously assumed ignorant and uncaring.

God Bless America

Andy Willard
Tustin, CA

89 S-10 (driver)