[oletrucks] 53 hood

To: oletrucks mail <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] 53 hood
From: Karen Magill <dnkmagill@abi.tconline.net>
Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2001 19:27:25 -0500
I prefer to mount the hinges to the body first and then the hood. Its
better to have three people so you dont risk scratching the paint. I
like to put something between the firewall and the hood corners for
added protection against scratches like rags or a couple of catalogs.
Just use your wifes clothing catalogs, then throw the catalogs away and
you've probably saved yourself some money you can spend on your truck.
Uh oh , I've got to go ,the wifes coming.   Deacon Magill