[oletrucks] AHHH! i hate doors

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] AHHH! i hate doors
From: "Brian _" <pkupman57@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 30 Sep 2001 09:43:30 -0700
hi all,
i just got new door weather stripping from Brothers, and installed it. i had
it on backwards at first, but i got it on right now.

BUT, my doors will not adjust now. ive tried every thing, i adjusted them
before to the ole stripping, but with this new stuff, i have to really
REALLY slam the doors to make it close all the way. it also still leaks, is
there anything that can be done? it leaks on the door striker side of the
door, and on the bottom. do i really have to live with water on my step
plates???!!!! i hate it.  also, when i spray water down inside the door, at
the bottom of the window, is water supposed to be able to come in though the
door pannel? i noticed it had some sort of tar sealer stuff on and they dont
now (i will put it back on when i finish my painting of the doors and new
windows, and door guts).

my drivers side window was pretty broken to begin with, and all this
slamming made it worse,.. glass splinters are gunna get old, i hate cleaning
blood off the truck. hehe.

sorry its so long, im just VERY frusterated.

thanks in ADvance.
Brian M
Atwater, CA
'57 Chevy 3200
'00 Dodge Neon <--soon with altezza lights