Re: [oletrucks] frame treatment

To: dph55 <dph55@pdq.net>, oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] frame treatment
From: dcvjrv@covad.net
Date: Tue, 02 Oct 2001 20:19:00 -0400
Dave,

I coated my 59 GMC sandblasted frame about  1 1/2 years ago, I used one
coat but made sure it covered it all and it looks just like it did the day
I put it on.

Jim V.

At 05:09 PM 10/2/01 Tuesday, dph55 wrote:
>Does anyone have experience with coating a sandblasted frame with POR-15? I
>brushed one coat and it looks pretty good, but I am wondering how many  coats
>woould be appropriate.
>
>Dave Handley
>51 GMC 5 window
>Houston, TX

Jim V.
1958 GMC Suburban Carrier Pickup (Cameo style) - V8 Hydramatic
http://www.angelfire.lycos.com/mi2/jrvvehicles
dcvjrv@covad.net