[oletrucks] chicago

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] chicago
From: Rick N Wagner <rnwagner@juno.com>
Date: Wed, 3 Oct 2001 08:34:14 -0500
i am in chicago for a few days. i was thinkung there were some truckers
from the list in this area. "Old Trruckers" that is. I have some free
time left in the evenings and would like to check out some trucks if they
are not too far away from me and I can find you. I am out by the Woodf
ield mall in Schaumburg. I have to leave friday evening and head back
home. Send me a note if you want. rnwagner@juno.com     Thanks Rick