Re: [oletrucks] Clutch(winterization)

To: "John Howard" <debjonjd@vianet.ca>, "dpewter" <dpewter@msn.com>,
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Clutch(winterization)
From: Wayne Osborne <wayne@chevytrucks.org>
Date: Wed, 03 Oct 2001 12:15:32 -0400
I've dealth with this on quiet few occasion and this looks like the
easiest, sure beats crawling under the truck-remove the shield and putting
something between. I've had to crank the truck up and get it moving, push
the clutch in and eventually it'll come undone. Probably not the best way
but believe when I put mine up for a bit, i'll do the 2x4 thing.   --wayne

Wayne Osborne
1956 Chevy Pickup
LaGrange Ga.
http://www.chevytrucks.org