RE: [oletrucks] TF GMC Ammeter wanted

To: "Blaine & Maggie Dumkee" <bmdumkee@auroranet.nt.ca>,
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] TF GMC Ammeter wanted
From: "Hanlon, Bill" <Bill.Hanlon@COMPAQ.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2001 13:22:28 -0500
I believe pickups used the idiot light and larger trucks used the
ammeter.  The Master Parts book does not limit the use of the gauge to
any particular models.  Physically the mounting to the instrument panel
is the same.  I have removed the idiot light from my 102 and installed a
Sunpro ammeter.  It fits exactly into the panel, but the face does not
match the other GMC gauges.  That is why I am looking for the GMC gauge.