Re: [oletrucks] need help please

To: "Terry/Annette O'Brien" <taobrien@baynet.net>,
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] need help please
From: "Jon Elerath" <jelerath@home.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2001 15:27:07 -0700
Terry,
I know this reply is late but maybe of help.  I have a 3 window '53 3100
with a 327 in it and stock steering box.  My manifolds are the "rams horn"
style that go up and across from port to port.  This give me a good 1/8 to
1/4 inch clearance between the steering box and the exhaust manifolds.  Hope
this helps.

Jon