RE: [oletrucks] TF Gas Neck Grommet Install

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net, McGillis@aol.com
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] TF Gas Neck Grommet Install
From: "Mike " <passnb4u@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 14 Oct 2001 10:45:15 -0700
If you're speaking of the one that the large filler neck goes through, you
need to remove the filler neck, then install the grommet.  Apply Wd40 on
the grommet and slide the filler neck up from the inside., then back down
to attche to the other two pieces of tubing (vent and fill tube).

Mike

--- Mike
--- passnb4u@earthlink.net