[oletrucks] Glass install.

To: "Oletrucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Glass install.
From: "Antonio R. Tijerino" <antonio@innercite.com>
Date: Sun, 14 Oct 2001 23:03:54 -0700
Gang,

Yesterday I decided to try to install the glass on my '53 truck. Installing
the front was very easy, we had it done in about 30 minutes, 2 people were
enough to get the job done. I used the instructions included in an old
Golden State catalog.
Now, installing the rear glass (3 window cab) this was impossible, I ordered
the glass and rubber from Chevy Duty. I even went and recruited the neighbor
across the street (250 lbs guy) and we could not get the bugger in. We even
cracked it and our final conclusion was that it is not the right size. How
anyone had the same experience?
I am ready to send it back to Chevy Duty and ask them to check sizing, I can
believe the front went in so easily and the rear was so hard, I was ready to
get my hammer and ...
Any thoughts?

Thanks,

Antonio