[oletrucks] (no subject)

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net, old-chevy-truck@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [oletrucks] (no subject)
From: Pastorjon994@cs.com
Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2001 22:42:44 EDT
Dear List Members:
I am looking for a yoke assembly for the torque tube on my 1950 Chevy half
ton pickup.  It is a stock, enclosed driveline.  I need the front (tranny)
yoke, the u-joint (cross kit) and the rear (drive shaft) yoke.  If your
u-joint is bad, I can get a rebuild kit to repair it.

The cap screws came loose on mine and chewed up the yokes beyond repair.  If
you have converted yours to open drive line and still have your old parts
available, please drop me an email, I'm interested.

Jon Callahan
'50 3100
Champaign/Urbana, IL