Re: [oletrucks] Window Removal

To: ric_mcanulty@yahoo.com, oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Window Removal
From: MKlepp4335@cs.com
Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2001 17:48:30 EDT
In a message dated 10/25/01 1:54:50 PM Central Daylight Time,
ric_mcanulty@yahoo.com writes:

<< Getting ready to rebuild the doors on my '50 and I'm looking for help /
suggestions on how to remove the door windows so I can repaint the edges and
replace window tracks. >>
Pull the cardboard door panels, lower windoe until you can see the four
screws that hold the window frame to the regulator mechanism.  Pull the glass
out (up) through the opening.  Instalation is of course the reverse.  The
shop manual is very helpful for this procedure.

Mike Klepp
'48 3100
Wichita Falls, TX