Re: [oletrucks] old Post magazines nets lots of '55-up Chevy

To: "dpewter" <dpewter@msn.com>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] old Post magazines nets lots of '55-up Chevy
From: Robert.Heil@hellausa.com
Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2001 16:19:07 -0400
He's right about the framing and glass.  I have had record album covers
done professionally, and this is basic to the process.  By the way, to have
the pros do each one should only run you about $125 each.  (I know, don't
choke!)

Bob
'51 3600 (in pieces)

                    "dpewter"

                    <dpewter@msn.com>          To:     <MKlepp4335@cs.com>,
<GremlinGTs@aol.com>,
                    Sent by:                    <oletrucks@autox.team.net>

                    owner-oletrucks@auto       cc:

                    x.team.net                 Subject:     Re: [oletrucks] old
Post magazines
                                                nets lots of '55-up Chevy   and
GMC truck ad...

                    10/26/01 03:20 PM

                    Please respond to

                    "dpewter"

Frame them with a heavy stainless steel frame & tempered glass.  Sounds
like
I'm joking, but I'm serious!  You'll thank me later.

Regards,
Doug Pewterbaugh
dpewter@msn.com
Denton, TX