[oletrucks] Power Steering groan

To: oletrucks oletrucks <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Power Steering groan
From: Ben Bennett <greyhawk200@att.net>
Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2001 05:13:28 -0800
My Power Steering groans when it's cold. It's out of a Toyota 4
WFD (no Jap Crap remarks, please), both the box & pump. It sounds
like it's low on fluid (it's not). The pump has a remote tank,
which I have mounted on the firewall. I can sympathize but this PS
unit is way to young to be groaning like that. Could the return
line from the tank be too long? What if I made it bigger? Am I way
off track?
--
Ben Bennett
Inside every old person is a young person wondering what the hell