[oletrucks] AD Hawaiian shirt

To: "Oletrucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] AD Hawaiian shirt
From: "Antonio R. Tijerino" <antonio@innercite.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2001 21:45:52 -0800
While in Vegas last week for a business trip I stumble into this little
store on the Hotel's upity shopping area that had quite a few of these
Hawaiian shirts with pictures of AD panels, trucks and suburban. Pretty neat
shirt, but they wanted $75.00 for the shirts and I that sounded like too
much money for a shirt to me, so I decided not to spend the money. When I
came home I mentioned this to my wife and she asked me; Why didn't you get a
couple?
Now I regret not getting at least one.
BTW: Today while watching an episode of the Simpson's, Marge was driving an
AD truck that she had stolen and almost runs over Bart.

Antonio,