RE: [oletrucks] 216 to engine stand

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net, Mikecdk@aol.com
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] 216 to engine stand
From: "Mike " <passnb4u@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 3 Dec 2001 13:17:57 -0800
Yes, remove the bellhousing and bolt it to the block.  If you plan on
tearing the engine down, may as well pull the flywheel and clutch, make
some "peen" marks for reassembly if you're going to use the same assy.

Careful too, the stand will be nose heavy with an i-6 on it.

--- Mike
--- passnb4u@earthlink.net