Re: [oletrucks] Best chassis paint (MEK warning)

To: raknotts@qwest.net, oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Best chassis paint (MEK warning)
From: MXZ5@aol.com
Date: Thu, 6 Dec 2001 05:54:26 EST
Listen to the warnings!  MEK is seriously awful stuff.  I work in the auto
industry and they banned it from their plants years ago.

My brother-in-law used it for a cleaning job on woodwork in his house at the
recommendation of a major paint company, and ended up in the hospital the
first day.  The paint company both paid all his hospital bills and replaced
all of the woodwork in the entire house at their cost.  No lawyers were
involved - just a threat to call the Attorney General's Consumer Affairs
Office.  They know ....

-Z