Re: [oletrucks] (specialty) brake fittings

Subject: Re: [oletrucks] (specialty) brake fittings
From: "A.B." <bigfred@unm.edu>
Date: Thu, 6 Dec 2001 12:37:22 -0700 (MST)
One more question on the subject. I've got a mustang (71) disc/drum master
cylinder in my truck. How can I tell which fitting goes to the front and
which goes to the rear? There is a larger fitting on the front reservoir
and a smaller fitting on the rear reservoir. Ther rear reservoir is also
larger the the front.
Thanks.