[oletrucks] frame

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] frame
From: AllenHeiden@aol.com
Date: Sun, 9 Dec 2001 15:27:51 EST
need info on best front disk brakes,shocks to use with old strait axle. cant
afford ifs.   any best rear end with disk brakes also? also got my license in
a 57 two door when i was 16. it had a 283 punched out to 301 blueprinted
balanced aluminum pop up pistons 3/4 race cam power pack heads solid lifters
i think a 11 1/2 inch truck clutch no slave cylinder i had the strongest left
leg in town.  three speed with floor shift. shifter broke once hitting second
gear almoust broke my knuckles on the dash.  any way  what would it cost to
make another one just like it .
               allen cape cod mass 57 3100 1/2 ton stepside