RE: [oletrucks] Re: Doorlock on 1950 GMC

To: "Dave" <dave@juniorbaseball.com>, <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] Re: Doorlock on 1950 GMC
From: "Hanlon, Bill" <Bill.Hanlon@COMPAQ.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2001 13:00:38 -0600
Dave:
        If you find that you want to and can install a stock lock on the
driver's door and need the external lock mechanism, let me know.  I
purchased a lock that was advertised as being for a TF truck, but I
believe is for an AD truck with turn-down handles.  It is new, in the
box.  I'll let it go for $10 (what I have in it) + shipping.