RE: [oletrucks] door locks

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] door locks
From: Terry Stellman <STELLMAN@noex.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2001 15:01:39 -0600
The latch mechanism on the driver's side is missing a lever that does the
locking.  You can't even take one from the passenger side and add it to the
driver's side because they are the mirror image of one another.  I did mine
a couple of years ago and it took some welding, a lathe, and about a weekend
to do it counting the head-scratching and beer drinking.

Terry Stellman
1949 3600
Missouri City, Texas