[oletrucks] questions to ponder......

To: "oletrucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] questions to ponder......
From: "AKBurke" <ajkburke@msn.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2001 21:24:15 -0700
...so, I'm out tinkering on the ole truck...pondering the complexities
of life and I find that I'm left with a few unanswered questions
(who's surprised?)...like why do they call it a 'drop light' if
everytime I drop it, it breaks??.....and how does that crap know to
cling to the underside of the frame until the exact moment that my
eyeball is directly underneath??....and why is the nut always finger
tight until you put down the wrench and get your fingers on it (and
then it's locked solid)??.....questions.....

-A