[oletrucks] Re: Fulton Sun Visor

To: debjonjd@vianet.ca (John Howard)
Subject: [oletrucks] Re: Fulton Sun Visor
From: Tom3600@webtv.net
Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2001 13:44:44 -0600 (CST)
John ~

Unfortunately there is no place to buy new Fulton parts so you will just
have to try to find what you need on the used parts and swap meet
market.   There is an excellent webpage showing the part numbers and
photos/drawings of Fulton and GMC Sun Visors.  It was put together by a
fellow oletrucks list member.
Go to:
http://home.pacbell.net/tbzone/index2.htm

Click on the "How To Section" on the left side of the page.  I
contributed to this information.
If you give me your address I will send a hard copy of what I have.

Tom

Tom Poterack
Moline, IL.
'49 Chevy Pickup Retro Rod